Just a few months left before its 2023 Super Expo and 4th Fes Our Bright Parade on March 18 and 19 at Makuhari Messe, Hololive Production has unveiled the expo's floor plan, as well as the concert's costume designs and goods to be sold online and at the venue.
Hololive content director Yuujin A (A-chan) is joined by talents Takanashi Kiara, Tokino Sora and Airani Iofifteen gather on stream to share what's in store for the annual weekend extravaganza, such as:
Merch (Pre-Sales Open)
- Color-changing lightstick, t-shirts in black and white variants, and muffler towel, all of which can be purchased at the event's online pre-sales store.
- An essentials pack contains the mentioned items plus a can badge and backstage pass-style sticker.
- Hololive encourages those who plan to attend the 4th Fes to buy merchandise at the pre-sales store as they expect the line for merchandise sales to be overcrowded.
You've heard and seen the stuff Hololive talents did on stream, and now these activities will have its own spotlight at the Super Expo:
- A Kindergarten Classroom where talents are playing in various places;
- Mini-games inspired by the Sports Festival and the Oozora Police;
- Hololive Host Private room with a photo spot where you can sit with talents;
- Hololive Park featuring talents as they stroll through the four seasons, complete with a bench-shaped photo spot;
- An Art Fest where talents across all branches showcase their art works;
- Hololive Indonesia id:entity Record, where Indonesian talents showcase their recording process and take you to the history of their past song releases; and
- Hololive Fried Cafe, where Takanashi Kiara and other Hololive English members serve as waitstaff.
Concert Costume Designs
Hololive English and Indonesia members participating in the concert are set to wear idol costumes designed by famed illustrator Mika Pikazo (who is also the character illustrator for Hakos Baelz).
Those who will watch the concert are set to see Hololive English (Myth, Coundil, Project:HOPE) and Indonesia (1st and 2nd Generation) perform in their idol costumes.
Digital Message Board
Those who cannot make it physically can still make a mark as the event offers to have their messages of support and gratitude displayed throughout select places in Text (JPY 3,000) and Image (JPY 6,000) formats. Terms and conditions apply.
Other Details You Need to Know
- General Tickets for overseas fans who plan to attend the event are sold out as of the time this story is posted.
- Live Streaming for 4th Fes (Day 1, Day 2, holo*27 Stage) are available on eplus
Banner Photo: @hololivepro_EN on Twitter