NecroNews 28—WoW Is Now Unplayable (In China)
"IMAGINE BEING BLIZZARD IN 2023, I certainly couldn't even remotely begin. How terrible."
This Week in NecroNews
- Ubisoft cancels their NFT game “Project Q”
- Skyblivion ES V mod releasing no later than 2025
- European Union objects to ActBlizz-MS merger because why not
- Activision Blizzard claims NetEase rejected proposal to extend China partnership,
- ...and then NetEase destroys WoW statue outside the Blizzard Licensing office.
- Fandom surprises Giant Bomb, GameSpot, Metacritic, TV Guide with unannounced layoffs.
- Microsoft to fire around 10,000 people
- Suicide Squad in-Game Image Shows Off Battle Pass and Six Currencies
- Seoul, Korea goes Virtual
- Marvel's Avengers game is so bad, that after 3 years it goes offline (it's single player only)
Buried Alive Banger
This week's Buried Alive Banger, a segment where we highlight a game we think deserves more attention than it got, is Farlands.
If you have any other games you want to recommend for our buried alive bangers, let us know through our NecroNews Discord.
Games Coming Out This Week
- Forspoken (PC, PS5) - January 24
- Mahokenshi (PC) - January 24
- Whalien - Unexpected Guests (PC) - January 24
- Risen (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) - January 24
- Power Chord (PC) - January 26
- Roller Drama (PC, Switch, iOS, Android) - January 26
- Shoulders of Giants (PC, Xbox Series X/S) - January 26
- OddBallers (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Luna) - January 26
- Dead Space (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S) - January 27
- Wonderland Nights: White Rabbit’s Diary (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch) - January 27
- Atone: Heart of the Elder Tree (PC, PS4, Switch) - January 27