NecroNews 31—Genshin's Controversy
The Nintendo direct brought in a lot of fun stuff this week, a welcome change to the dark cloud that's been covering a lot of gaming lately.
The Nintendo Direct brought in a lot of fun stuff this week, a welcome change to the dark cloud that's been covering a lot of gaming lately.
This Week in NecroNews
- Joycon Drift lawsuit gets dismissed
- League of Legends' source code is on the black market
- We cover the Nintendo Direct
- TF2 is getting a HUGE update
- Ubisoft broke The Division 2 really badly
- Pokemon Sleep patent found recently
- Genshin VA accused of being a predator
- FFXIV Mod includes malware to "Teach a lesson"
Buried Alive Banger
This week's Buried Alive Banger, a segment where we highlight a game we think deserves more attention than it got, is Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.
From the creators of Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, and Wanted: Dead, comes a dark retelling of the Three Kingdoms tale. You'll experience the classic Chinese tale while taking part in some of the best action combat you've seen in a while, as well as some fantastic enemy design. The game currently has a demo out now so go give it a look!
If you have an unknown game you want to recommend for our Buried Alive Bangers, let us know through our NecroNews Discord.
Games Coming Out This Week
- Wanted: Dead (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 14
- Souls of Chronos (PC, PS5, Switch) - February 14
- Journey to the Savage Planet (PS5, XSX/S) - February 14
- Returnal (PC) - February 15
- Threatrhythm Final Bar Line (PS4, Switch) - February 16
- Loretta (PC) - February 16
- Shadow Warrior 3 Definitive Edition (PC, PS5, XSX/S) - February 16
- Wild Hearts (PC, PS5, XSX/S) - February 17
- Tales of Symphonia Remastered (PS4, XBO, Switch) - February 17
- The Settlers: New Allies (PC) - February 17
- Mosaic Chronicles Deluxe (Switch) - February 17